The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is “extra”
10 Top Reasons for using dmDICKASON Personnel Services
(Click on the links below for more details)
- We know what we are doing – Over 40 years experience, right here in El Paso!
- 40+ local staff employees (most are specialists in their field) to serve you
- The best A rated staffing industry insurance protection available.
- Convenience – El Paso’s only one stop shopping / full-service staffing Company
- Price Competitive: Are you looking for cheap, or the best value?
- Locally / privately Owned & Operated – The Buck(s) stop here!
- The best trained / most experienced staffing industry Specialists in the Region
- We care! We really want your business
- Every staffing service is not the same – We are the best at what we do!
- Local / in-house Payroll Processing / Risk Mgmt & Human Resource Services.
And even one more...
- We are certified by the American Staffing Association (ASA) in both labor law and Risk Management compliance & a member in good standing with both the ASA and NAPEO (the National Association of Professional Employer Organizations)
dmDickason Difference #7
The best trained / most experienced staffing industry Specialists in the Region
Our Management Delivery Team has over 155 years of combined staffing experience to serve you!
Benefit to You?
dmDickason’s local specialists act as a strategic partner with each of its clients, providing critical human capital management solutions. Services are delivered through the establishment of an employer relationship through dmDickason’s service delivery team below.
Don Dickason, CPC, CTS, Chief Executive Officer:
Mr. Dickason has more than 33 years of business and Personnel Staffing experience in El Paso, Albuquerque and Las Cruces, New Mexico and the Southwest. He is double-certified in employment law and has extensive experience and knowledge in all facets of the Personnel Services industry including the areas of employment and labor law, human resources management, hiring, termination, employee evaluations & counseling, EEO, ADA, INS, FMLA, COBRA laws, regulations and compliance, the development of customized administrator and employee handbooks and job descriptions, and affirmative action obligations.
Don is past President of the National Executive Council, a franchise advisory board for the International Headquarters of a well-known Staffing Company. As a top 5 producing franchise for over 26 years, Don has been nationally recognized among his peers as being an industry leading trainer, a top producing Manager and an expert in directing successful staffing operations through sophisticated motivational and management techniques. Don is author of numerous articles in staffing industry newsletters, and is a frequent speaker and trainer on employment law and staffing and personnel issues.
Martha I Dickason, CTS, President:
- Certified Personnel Consultant (CPC) – National Association of Personnel Consultants, (NAPS)
- Certified Professional Staffing Specialist (CTS) – American Staffing Association, (ASA)
- Texas Association of Staffing Services
- Temporary Insurance Services, Ltd. – Shareholder and Board member, underwriting committee member
- National Association of Professional Employer Organizations (NAPEO)
- Licensed Professional Employer Organization (PEO)
- El Paso and Hispanic Chambers of Commerce
- H.U.B. Certified
- Certified Minority Business Enterprise
- Risk Management Certified by the American Staffing Association
Mrs. Dickason has more than 30 years of continuous experience in business management, with strong emphasis in Human Resources Management, staffing, recruiting, contract negotiations, and corporate administration. Martha is certified in employment law as a Professional Staffing Specialist (CTS) through the American Staffing Association (ASA).
As President, founder and franchise Owner of a National Staffing Company for 10 of her last 15 years, Martha was directly responsible for taking a start-up temporary service to over 1000 temporary employees in two years. Martha opened her second office, employing over 500 temporary field employees in June 1994, and opened her third office Las Cruces, New Mexico in February 2002. In December 2000, Don and Martha purchased the (local franchises) from the corporate offices in Dallas and renamed the company to dm
Dickason Personnel Services.
Special recognitions include:
Carol J. Salcedo, CTS, V.P of Human Resources / PEO Operations:
- Voted “Best Staffing Company” – Reader’s Choice Awards, Las Cruces Sun News
- Named 2006 convention Co-Chair for the Texas Association of Mexican-American Chambers of Commerce (TAMAC)
- Recognized as one of top 15 fastest growing businesses in El Paso, 2005
- Recognized by Hispanic Fortune 500 Business Magazine as one of top 500 largest Hispanic owned businesses in America, 2004, 2005 & 2006
- Recognized by the Small Business Administration (SBA) as Business of the Year, 2005
- Recognized as Business Woman of the Year by the Texas Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, 2004
- Chairperson – El Paso Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, 2005
- Board of Directors – Wells Fargo Bank, 2005, 2006, 2007
- 2004 YWCA Reach (Recognized Achievement) Award -Executive category
Ms. Salcedo is Vice-President of Human Resources for dm
Dickason’s Professional Employer Organization (Staff Leasing) Division. Ms. Salcedo has 29 years of extensive experience and knowledge in Human Resources Management, with 14 years in the Personnel Staffing industry (all with dm
Dickason Personnel Services). Ms. Salcedo is certified in labor law as a Professional Staffing Specialist (CTS) through the American Staffing Association (ASA). Her strengths include knowledge and specialized training in Employment and Labor Law, Human Resource Management, Unemployment Practices, Benefits Coordination and Workers’ Compensation procedures. Additional knowledge and training in hiring, termination, employee evaluations and counseling, EEO, ADA, INS regulations, FMLA, COBRA compliance, HIPPA, implementation of policies and procedures, and the development of employee handbooks. Carol consults, on a daily basis with multiple employer clients and employees on all of the subject matters listed above.
Prior to joining dm
Dickason Personnel Services, Ms. Salcedo was the Director of Human Resources in the medical field. She was responsible for organizing, planning, implementation and the development of the entire Human Resources Department. Her responsibilities included recruiting, budgeting, administering the employee benefits program, implementation of Affirmative Action Program, coordination of a self-funded Workers’ Compensation Program and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Richard J. Langone, CPA, Chief Financial Officer
Mr. Langone has over 30 years experience in Senior-level Accounting Management, with fourteen years in the Staff Leasing and Temporary Placement industry. As CFO for dm
Dickason, Mr. Langone currently Manages the entire payroll function, providing technical support, review of all payroll audits for accuracy & ensures the timely weekly payroll processing for over 4000+ employees in two States. He directly supervises dm
Dickason’s El Paso based payroll / accounting department; utilizing sophisticated accounting (Great Plains Dynamics) and staffing software (EmpAct and Darwin) and accounting systems.
Before joining dm
Dickason Personnel Services as CFO in 2005, Dick was Vice-President and Controller of Snelling and Snelling, Inc, a $300 million dollar International personnel services company with over 300 franchised and company owned offices. In that position, Dick directed a staff of over 60 accounting and payroll personnel providing accounting, payroll and financial services to Snelling’s branch personnel services offices. He was responsible for accounting operations, financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, tax compliance, treasury and audit for all branch operations.
Back to Top to select another reason for using dmDickason Personnel